Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi No Stars in Sight. Beta soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One of the most persistent requests I’ve gotten have been a scifi version of “No End in Sight”.

I’ve been working on it pretty steadily and this week, it will be available as a paid beta.
    Essentially you’ll get the early version for a reduced price, along with all the updates until (and including) the final version.

So what will “No Stars in Sight” be like?

*Uses the straight-forward engine from No End in Sight. More realistic casualty rates, balancing how much you push your commanders, reaction fire built into the movement rules and dependent on how much you gamble.

An infantry driven game where every inch of open ground becomes an agonizing decision.

*Platoon level combat. A typical game can range from a few powered armour teams to a full platoon of infantry with several supporting vehicles.

*Hard scifi near future setting with a good selection of futuristic weapons and vehicles.

*Tons of scifi gadgets.

*Campaign rules and loads of options to set up the units you want.
    Watch this space.

Participant

Sounds good.

Cool

Participant

Okay, so “soon” is “now”.

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/140138/No-Stars-in-Sight-BETA?manufacturers_id=5701

It’s 10 bucks as opposed to 15 when the game is all done.

Buying it, you will get all the updates all the way until (and including when) it’s done. Right now, its mainly a list of gadgets, toys and weapons.

Do note that you NEED a copy of No End in Sight at the moment. The final game will be completely stand alone but the beta is NOT at the moment.

Participant

Much as I would like to get these, I’ll need to wait till after the move.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.