Home Forums General General oil pens to paint figures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

on amazon, I bought these

APOGO Paint Pens Paint Markers on Multiple Surfaces, Quick Dry Permanent Marker Pens, Oil-Based Ink Waterproof Paint Marker Pen Set for Rocks Painting, Wood, Fabric, Plastic, Canvas, Mugs, DIY Craft

I have had success painting 28mm to wargame standard, and I have bad eyes and a shaky hand. its like quick drying paint. but if you want to paint over a colour with another you need to wait a good 6 hours, but its quite usefull to not wait if you want to blend the coulour together to get new colours, just wipe the tip after.

the nibs are a little big but usable, so I have ordered  ZEYAR Paint Pens, Expert of rock painting, Oil-based, Extra Fine Point,18 colors, Water and Fade Resistant, Odorless, Xylene Free, Metal pen holder, Professional Paint Marker Manufacturer from amazon,

with fine tips, they dont say perminant but oil based should mix with the others. you can paint with the bigger nibs but these would be nice, so i will see

you can paint on any surface rock wood metal plastic glass,

Participant

Posca acrylic paint pens. 0.7mm nib.

PC-1MR

The best I’ve found.

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Participant

acrylic I dont think are as good as permanant oils , 

Participant

just looked they do go on all surfaces thanks

Participant

the bigger nibs are good for vehicles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.