Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Small brag on terrain finds (1/72 buildings)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

Always on the lookout for things that can become terrain, espescially to go with my 20mm WW2 collection.  Anyway, these two are recent finds.  The first is a Christmas house – $2 from a bargain store.   It does need a repaint, unless I was playing a winter scenario 🙂

christmas house

The other is a music jewelry box from a charity shop.  I think this was $2 as well.  I will use this as is.  The added bonus it that the roof is hinged and it has a shelf to put figures on!

Now all I have to do is find the time and space to play a game 🙂

-shaun

Keymaster

Cool, are you sad like me in that you carry a figure around with you just incase, so you can match it up?

Participant

Cool, are you sad like me in that you carry a figure around with you just incase, so you can match it up?

I used to do that  years ago Mike 😀.  As I got older I got good at guessing the correct size.

Participant

“The added bonus it that the roof is hinged…”

Ahh…this may be an idea worth stealing/exploring.  Where to set the roof/upper floor of a model when accessing the interior during play is a bit of an issue –  dunno…worth a look, anyway.

Participant

Hello Mike,

Like willz, I used to carry around a figure with me just in case I needed to check sizes. But I have been checking for so long, I don’t need the figure anymore.  Not sure that doing it so much and now no longer requiring the figure is sadder or not.  lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.