Home Forums General General Tiny Tin Troops : Ferrosheet and Magnetic sheets back on sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

TTT is back after our break and another batch of products back on-line and available again.
    The Ferrosheet and Magnetic sheets are back on sale. I’m a just about able to manage the rolls with a bit of help and now have some stock of cut sheets in all sizes and some spare stock on rolls. If I do run low on stock it may take a bit longer than usual to get new stock cut and sourcing magnetic rolls is still an issue with the global shipping crisis ongoing.

At the moment the sheet products are only available for sale to UK addresses (all our printed products are still available worldwide). Until I can sort out what non-VAT registered traders with small volumes of trade with Europe need to do, it is likely to stay that way.
    The Card Buildings are also back on the website now and I hope I have sorted the software problems for good on those.

Sorry about continuing delays in getting stuff back on sale and thanks for the many messages of goodwill I’ve had. My recovery from surgery has been rather more patchy than I’d hoped and I’m still limited in what I can do.

People are already asking after magnetic bases and I have made an effort to cut some as a test. Unfortunately I found that the breathing restriction of a dust mask soon leaves me breathless and it is simply not safe to cut MDF without a dust mask. I will not be able to make bases for a while yet; my recovery needs to go a fair bit further before I can do that. At the moment I’m not convinced that it will get that far but I’ll have to wait a bit and see if things improve.

I’m working on a new article giving advice and techniques on making your own magnetic bases and magnetising existing bases (using the Ferrosheet & Magnetic sheets that are now available again from TTT). The old FAQ is still on the website which covers the basics but I will be expanding on that to cover some queries I’ve had and more practical advice. If I’m feeling creative there may even be pictures !!!

Later this week the new For Sale pages will be available again with some new items added since the closure and a few more in the pipeline to follow soon.

Sorry to say that there are some price rises. I last increased prices over 5 years ago and the cost of shipping, packaging & toner have been rising steadily. A single sheet of flags is now £3 and I think that is still pretty good value. Sheet materials are also up a bit, mostly due to shipping costs.

http://www.tinytintroops.co.uk

Tony of TTT

Participant

Just to add to the above.

The ‘For Sale’ pages will be added this evening. A more detailed post later today.

Tony of TTT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.