Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Very professional and successful Dutch F-16 mission in Afghanistan.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I think this is my best mission/video so far.
    The first in a series I hope, About the Dutch F-16 pilot in Afghanistan Goldmember 1-1

Video includes custom dialog made with an AI voice generator. Dialog triggered by action of the pilot.

On top of that the mission actually went well, after the first attempt where the Wingman ran out of fuel and ejected, and the second attempt where the Tpod didn’t turn on, and my wingman flew into a mountain. This time I gave my wingman infinite fuel, and I asked him to obit, until I needed him. To my surprise I didn’t need him, I did 4 bombing runs and 2 strafing runs and all 6 attacks had a good effect on the enemy.

Using the Tpod to find the enemy and drop regular iron bombs with CCIP on the marked target. I also used the Tpod as a gun sight and that worked well too.

A terrible landing, but somehow I managed to save it and land safely.

I’ve now added time stamps to the video so you can skip all my boring talking and get to the boom boom and brrrt.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.